- From JHB and the N3
- Take the South Coast Off ramp before Durban (near the Pavilion shopping center) (N2 South Durban Highway to Port Shepstone)
- Follow the N2 South (highway towards Durban-Port Shepstone).
- You will pass Off-ramps for Prospecton, (Amanzimtoti) KINGSWAY and (Amanzimtoti) ADAMSWEG.
Go PAST Adamsweg-offramp, over the Manzimtoti-river and then,
against the uphill go PAST the maroon sign "Doonside/Warner Beach".
- a FEW hundred meters on, you must take the (Kingsburgh) SEADOONWEG Off-Ramp.
- Turn left at the first Robot, (the road will turn a bit)
- Turn again LEFT at the next Robot,
Go straight OVER the bridge towards the flats.
- Turn Right at the T-Junction.
- Follow the street - past St. Anton, Belfry Towers (on your left hand side), etc, around the corner.
Go over the stop street towards the beach until you see
Shangri-La on your left-hand side(directly after the stop street).
- The sea(beach) will be in front of you (directly behind the trees).
- The entrance to Shangri-La is on your left hand side (just left of the parking entrance).
- There is another entrance to the west side of the building, but you are welcome to park in the street in front of the garage.
- Follow my instructions on my receipt of your deposit.